....just few words to discuss weddings. 1st remember to ck below for a great gift idea. Now, I suggest they should be required by law to be at 12:30 PM on Sundays. Just think about it:
1. Already dressed from church.
2. Pastor, organist and guests already there. No essential personnel being AWOL.
3. Reception will be lunch as you were going out anyway.
4. Flowers are already on the altar
5. Couple can get an early start on the honeymoon.
6. Reception can serve adult beverages as it is after noon.
7. ...and most controversial but practical: Can still get 18 holes of golf before dark.
Email me some more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the Gift idea that will make you a legend.